Here’s a clever little bit of design and engineering. Fluxxlab have put together a design for a revolving entry way, where the energy harvested by humans rotating the door is converted to electricity, which is then redistributed into the building’s grid.
- DIY GSM-enabled Gate Access Control System
- Blog Reboot
- End your almost-empty peanut butter jar woes
- Skater’s Home includes a Mini-Ramp into the Kitchen
- Google Mow Their Lawn with Goats
- A Test for Creativity
- Superhero Supply Store!
- Project Update: Jerome v1.1
- SixthSense – A Wearable Gestural Interface
- RbG Rainbow Glasses