Last night I went to a screening of selected machinima from the Machinima Filmfest. Friedrich Kirschner was again presenting at the Goethe Institute (see this previous post), and one of the last films he showed us was this: A Day in the Life of a Turret. It’s so funny.
- DIY GSM-enabled Gate Access Control System
- Blog Reboot
- End your almost-empty peanut butter jar woes
- Skater’s Home includes a Mini-Ramp into the Kitchen
- Google Mow Their Lawn with Goats
- A Test for Creativity
- Superhero Supply Store!
- Project Update: Jerome v1.1
- SixthSense – A Wearable Gestural Interface
- RbG Rainbow Glasses