I’ve added a page explaining my research. It started off as a regular post, but seeing as I’ll probably keep referring back to it, I dedicated a proper page to it (and mostly everybody will never know the difference between a page and a post!). The full title of my research is: A ZigBee-based Wireless Sensor Network for use in Railway Wagon Condition Monitoring. So click below if you wish to find out about my research topic. There is a really simple explanation for non-engineers, and a longer more technical one for those interested in the finer details.
- DIY GSM-enabled Gate Access Control System
- Blog Reboot
- End your almost-empty peanut butter jar woes
- Skater’s Home includes a Mini-Ramp into the Kitchen
- Google Mow Their Lawn with Goats
- A Test for Creativity
- Superhero Supply Store!
- Project Update: Jerome v1.1
- SixthSense – A Wearable Gestural Interface
- RbG Rainbow Glasses