Whilst browsing through this mornings slew of RSS feed updates I came across a post on lifehacker describing an awesome website. It’s called befunky and it allows you upload an image (from your PC, a webcam or another website) to which you can then apply awesome effects, like “warholizer”, “cartoonizer”, “charcola”, “scribbler”, etc. I used it on an image of mine and saved some pretty sweet alterations. Check my facebook gallery.
- DIY GSM-enabled Gate Access Control System
- Blog Reboot
- End your almost-empty peanut butter jar woes
- Skater’s Home includes a Mini-Ramp into the Kitchen
- Google Mow Their Lawn with Goats
- A Test for Creativity
- Superhero Supply Store!
- Project Update: Jerome v1.1
- SixthSense – A Wearable Gestural Interface
- RbG Rainbow Glasses