A friend sent me an email with some “Truly South African Greeting Cards.” I know the email itself is quite old, around 2 years I think. But they’re pretty funny and quite fitting seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow. I would post an image but I know that the owner of the site (spreadthelove.co.za) which distributes these cards has previously asked websites to take down the images of his cards. You can however visit the site and pick an e-card to send to someone special (it’s for free). The older ones which I received in my email had tag lines such as “I smaak my boerewors \ But I smaak you more,” and “You’re lekker like a [picture of a cracker].” hehe.
- DIY GSM-enabled Gate Access Control System
- Blog Reboot
- End your almost-empty peanut butter jar woes
- Skater’s Home includes a Mini-Ramp into the Kitchen
- Google Mow Their Lawn with Goats
- A Test for Creativity
- Superhero Supply Store!
- Project Update: Jerome v1.1
- SixthSense – A Wearable Gestural Interface
- RbG Rainbow Glasses